Tuesday, March 6, 2007

workworkworkworkworkwork

Work comes in many forms especially for a lazy guy like me. If it's not one thing, it's something else. At least I did not have to go to work today. Because having to go to work and school sucks, especially with no sleep. Good thing is, I am halfway through writing my paper... I have a subject and sources. All I have to do from here is write the paper. I would take writing this paper over going to work any day. That is about all i can think of to talk about today, I am lacking in the creativity department. Untill next time....

1 comment:

Matthew Jolly said...

I'm glad, Evan (sincerely), that you'd choose writing over work. I don't know where you work, of course, or what you do, but at least I know that this work isn't at the absolute bottom of your list.